Here are step-by-step how to get this medium hair style:
- After prelightening the hair to remove old color, Relevance 7cc was opplied to the hair to create a medium deep copper blonde.
- Start with a quadrant parting. Tilt the head slightly forward and make a horizontal parting curving upward.
- Cut the hair in small increments using a slight elevation and working from the center outward creating a round shape.
- Continue working up to the second round using natural elevation.
- At this section make sure not to cut too short while still keeping a round shape.
6-7. Bring head slightly up and continue cutting in small increments using natural elevation to third round.
- At the fringe area, take a section at the hairline from the corner of the eye, slightly elevate and cut straight across.
- At side hairline, take a small section and connect fringe area to the sides by cutting in small increments making sure to keep working the round shape.
- Working in horizontal sections, connect the side panel to the back area making the cuts in small increments while utilizing the natural elevation.
11-12. Work up to the third round in the same manner. The perimeter is now done.
- Begin layering at the center back. Take a vertical section from the second round up and hold hair straight out. Layer entire head in this manner working from the back to the front.
- Now it’s time to deconstruct. Using texture shears take a section of hair from the second round and glide upward to deconstruct. Remember to keep scissors moving to keep from creating a harsh line in the hair and to add movement and softness.
- Work from the back to the front hairline while deconstructing.
16-17. Emulsify a small amount of CTRL lanza upgrade into the palm of hand and work product into the hair from the nape to the front in a downward motion.
- Using a diffuser, work ends upward while moving hands through the hair downward to create fullness and texture at the ends while creating no roof lift.